- Supports Cardiovascular and Neurologic Health
- Supports Homocysteine Balance
- Supports Healthy Arterial Function
- Maintains Normal Inflammatory Balance
Methylation is a vitamin-requiring biochemical process in the body that is critical for maintaining mental and physical health. Methylation helps convert the problematic amino acid metabolite homocysteine into the amino acids methionine and cysteine. Consistent recycling of homocysteine is vital for supporting cardiovascular health. Proper methylation can be inhibited by nutrient deficiencies, especially of folic acid, B6 and B12. Cardio B contains targeted amounts of folic acid, B12, B6 and betaine (trimethylglycine) to support methylation pathways in the body.
- Trimethylglycine (Betaine
- Additional Information
1 or more capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional